How much does it cost?
- If your staying at Pentewan Sands then your entrance and wristbands are included in your site booking. If your visiting for the day on Saturday or Sunday the entrance fee is just £10 per car per day but if you are visiting both days entrance fee will be £15 for both days. Please advise the entrance staff whether you want one day or two day entry. This covers all passengers in your car. There is no need to pre-book day entrance you can simply pay CASH ONLY on arrival. Programmed events are not included in the entrance fee and are extra if you want to enter.
Where can I buy a Rivera Run Plaque?
- Pentewan Sands will be selling Rivera Run Plaques from the onsite from the outside bar or Reception which is open and available throughout the show weekend.
Where can I buy other Riviera Run Merchandise?
- All other Riviera Run and Cornish Mini Club merchandise can be found at our trade stand inside the show area and will be available from 10am-4pm on Saturday & Sunday. Merchandise will include Riviera Run Key Rings, T -Shirts, Hoodies, Window stickers, Cups, Pens, Bags etc.
Where and when can I buy food and drink?
-There will be a Pentewan Sands bar selling hot and cold drinks in the main show area on all day Saturday and Sunday. Hot and cold food is available from vendors in the show ground. The Seahorse Centre is also open all day for a sit down meal, with Breakfast served from 9am and lunch from 12 midday as well as early evening meals from 5pm. The Hubbox restaurant down on the sea front will be open all day and the onsite Pub and Fish & Chip shop will be open.
What time is the Swimming pool open?
- The Swimming pool will be open from 9am-6pm both days for those staying onsite to use free of charge, day visitors are welcome to use the pool however there will be an additional charge for this.
Do we need to book a club stand in advance?
- There are no club stands or display reservations this year, you can simply turn up and park your Minis in the display area together so there is no need to pre-book space as we have plenty of room.
Do we need to pre-register for competition entrance, show and shine etc?
Sound off and loudest exhaust - cars to be on the road in front of the Cornish Mini Club stand at 14:45 on Sunday.
Rocker racing - 12.00 on Saturday bring your racers to the Cornish Mini Club stand for this event.
Show and shine - Sunday enter park your car in the show area and see a Riviera Run Crew member for entry.
Mini Glow Show - 21:45 on Friday park behind the Seahorse Centre and see Riviera Run Crew member of entry.
Is there a cash point on the site?
- No there is no cash point at Pentewan Sands, you can pay by card at the Seahorse Centre bar, Site Reception, Hubbox, Fish & Chips shop and the onsite Pub however you will need to bring cash for any onsite purchases from the show traders so please plan ahead!
Are dogs allowed on site?
- Sadly not, Pentewan Sands is a dog free location and dogs are not permitted on the site at all so please do not bring them with you and do not leave them in your cars.
Where is the nearest petrol station and cash point?
- There is a petrol station just on the main road no more than a 1 minute drive from Pentewan Sands and there are many cash points available in the nearby town of St Austell and as well as from many local shops and post office counters.