How much does it cost?
- If your staying at Pentewan Sands then your entrance and wristbands are included in your site booking. If your visiting for the day on Saturday, Sunday or both then the cost of entrance for you, your cars parking and everyone in your car is just £5 each day and you will be given day visitor wristbands for each person in the car when you arrive at the entrance. There is no need to pre-book day entrance you can simply pay CASH ONLY on arrival. Based on 2018 prices, 2019 TBC.
Where can I buy a Rivera Run Plaque?
- Pentewan Sands will be selling Rivera Run Plaques from the onsite Reception which is open and availabe throughout the show weekend.
Where can I buy other Riviera Run Merchandise?
- All other Riviera Run and Cornish Mini Club merchandise can be found at our trade stand inside the show area and will be avaialbe from 10am-4pm on Saturday & Sunday. Merchandise will include Riviera Run Key Rings, T -Shirts, Hoddies, Window stickers, Cups etc.
Where and when can I buy food and drink?
-There will be a hot and cold drinks stall in the main show area on both Saturday and Sunday and you will also be able to get hot and cold food and drink at the Seahorse centre all day, with Breakfast served from 9am and lunch from 12 midday as well as early evening meals from 5pm. The Hubbox restaurant down on the sea front will be open all day and the onsite Pub and Fish & Chip shop opening times are TBC however we are told they should be open from luch time through to around 8pm each evening.
What time is the Swimming pool open?
- The Swimming pool will be open from 9am-6pm both days for those staying onsite to use free of charge, day visitors are welcome to use the pool however there will be an additional charge for this.
Do we need to book a club stand in advance?
- There are no club stands or display reservations this year, you can simply turn up and park your Minis in the display area together so there is no need to pre-book space as we have plenty of room.
Do we need to pre-register for club games, competiton entrance, show and shine etc?
- To register for all club games simply head to the beach and you can do so 15 minutes before the games commence. For the sound off, loudest exhaust, glow show and show and shine classes please simply bring your car to the event location on the map and register 15 minutes before the event is due to start with the Cornish Mini Club Stewards or head to the Cornish Mini Club trade stand and you can get directions from us before the event.
Is there a cash point on the site?
- No there is no cash point at Pentewan Sands, you can pay by card at the Seahorse Centre bar, Site Reception, Hubbox, Fish & Chips shop and the onsite Pub however you will need to bring cash for any onsite purchases from the show traders so please plan ahead!
Are dogs allowed on site?
- Sadly not, Pentewan Sands is a dog free location and dogs are not permitted on the site at all so please do not bring them with you and do not leave them in your cars.
Where is the nearest petrol station and cash point?
- There is a petrol station just on the main road no more than a 1 minute drive from Pentewan Sands and there are many cash points available in the nearby town of St Austell and as well as from many local shops and post office counters.